I’d love to be a part of your next project. My goal is to continue to develop my skills while being a part of the team that delivers an awesome product that makes the world a better place. Intrigued? Let’s talk!
An open source non-profit startup developed for a computer-assisted collaborative work class.
- Worked in a team of five, focusing on the front end while also helping with the server.
- Utilized Django to develop a RESTful API
- Took part in connecting front-end/client with server and database
- Gathered and consolidated requirements and talking to users
Other technical Skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Flash, and After Effects
- Exposure to ARM assembly through the development of an elevator simulator on an Embest board
- Confident with OS X, Familiar with Windows, and works well with various distros of Linux
- Solid knowledge of Git and other Source Control Management solutions
- Office tools such as Word, PowerPoint, etc.
More details about the Projects here.
University of Victoria - Victoria, BC
- Bacherlor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering Option
- Focus areas:
- Compiler Construction
- Relational Databases
- Programming Languages theory and practice
- Computer Networking
- Social Networks
- Software Enginnering (including software development methods, requirements gathering, software design, security, and Human Computer Interaction)
- Information Security
- Algorithms and Algorithm Design
- Mathematics, including Discrete Mathematics, Differential Equations, Graph Theory, and Statistics.
- More details on my LinkedIn page